Organise a sweepstake for the New Deaf Academy appeal and help change young Deaf lives.
Your support could help to:
Organising your own sweepstake is a fun and easy way to raise money. Choose a topic, from the football results, new baby weight or sweets in a jar.
Download our sweepstakes form today! It’s easy to hold your own sweepstake – you can start it at work, at home or down the pub. Charge as much as you like per entry (or as much as people are willing to pay).
How to play
1. Simply cut out the team names into individual pieces of paper, fold them and put them into a hat.
2. Get people to pay their entry fee and draw a name from the hat at random.
3. Keep a note of who picks which team in the table provided.
5. Enjoy the rugby, and the competition, and award the winner with a prize – something novelty, funny or a percentage of the total donations (just let people know before they take part).
5. Send the remainder of the donations to help support the New Deaf Academy Appeal, and change young Deaf lives.
Good luck with your sweepstake and thank you for helping to change young Deaf lives.